Monday, June 4, 2007

bag lady

Glen calls me the bag lady. I got a sewing machine in March and my Mom taught me to make a really easy bag. You can change it up and make them all kinds of sizes and shapes. So I've been making bags....and more bags...and I love it. I also found a designer that makes very cute bag patterns. Check her out here: www.amybutlerdesign.com Glen says I need a room just for all my bags....and yes, I would love one. Here are a few bags that I just made.



This bag seems to be very patriotic but it is my "Cowboy" bag. The interior fabric has cute cowboy words all over it. I really like how it turned out. I think this will be a very cute baby boy diaper bag!


This was an experimental bag. I tied yellow ribbon knots around each handle. I think it turned out cute. I love the paisley fabric. It's a really fun bag.

This bag is the Nappy Bag from an Amy Butler pattern. I have one of these bags and it is great for traveling, I fit everything in my bag and I loved it. I made this one for my Grandma. I hope she likes it.

No comments: