so last night our friend jeff came over. it was good to visit with him. after we had dinner glen got out his clippers and gave jeff a hair cut! it was fun to see the change! i'd say he's a very good lookin guy!!!!
Love the new look! It looks awesome! I love when Jeff cuts his hair short and we didn't know Glen could cut hair...zac may be calling him! (:
That website is: http://www.beckyhiggins.com/blog/ She has some pretty cute stuff, so check it out.
Definitely use the idea for the tree if you want. I love how it looks! When is your next dr's appointment? mine is the 18th I think. We should try to schedule one together sometime. Love ya! K
2 comments:
Love the new look! It looks awesome! I love when Jeff cuts his hair short and we didn't know Glen could cut hair...zac may be calling him! (:
That website is: http://www.beckyhiggins.com/blog/
She has some pretty cute stuff, so check it out.
Definitely use the idea for the tree if you want. I love how it looks! When is your next dr's appointment? mine is the 18th I think. We should try to schedule one together sometime. Love ya!
K
Love Jeff's hair! Good work glen! - Meg
Post a Comment