Monday, January 14, 2008

another belly shot

so i am 25 weeks and 1 day....and my belly feels huge....but it's really not that bad!!! i seem to make things bigger than they really are! i'm feeling great and things are progressing just fine. the boy is moving and kicking A LOT which is really fun. my next appointment is February 1st. And after that I start going to the doc every 2 weeks...so that will speed things up i'm sure. or atleast give me the idea that time is going faster!!! anyways, have a great week!!
glen took this pic this morning. that's his shadow!!!

4 comments:

maggie said...

whoo!! go belly go! you look fabulous!!

maggie said...

whoo!! go belly go! you look fabulous!!

The Funny Farm said...

Cute belly, you look as pregnant now as I did at 3 months! Wait until your #4, you'll be poppin' out there way before you want to! Love the new look of your blog, the pictures are really easy to see! Love the background.

Brandi said...

Hey! I read your comment on my blog and saw that you have a blog too. You are too cute! I am glad that you and Glen are doing so good. The moving and kicking will get pretty crazy towards the end, at least it did for me! How fun!