Wednesday, March 19, 2008

tag.....I'm it.

THE HUSBAND SURVEY
What is his name? Glen Edward Adams
How long have you been married? 2 years 3 months
How long did you date? 7 months
How old is he? 26
Who eats more? Glen
Who said "I love you" first? I did, I was very BOLD while dating Glen!
Who gave the 1st kiss? Glen did (i waited forever)
Who sings better? We sing great together.
Who is smarter? Glen at most subjects...me at crafty/sewing ones!
Whose temper is worse? I think I have a quick temper...but when Glen is really mad, his temper is a temper.
Who does the laundry? Usually me, but Glen helps when I need it.
Who does the dishes? We share the job!
Who pays the bills? Me
Who mows the lawn? Both of us
Who cooks dinner? Me
Who drives when you are together? I drive a lot of the time...so I don't have to open gates.
Who is more stubborn? Just depends!
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? I think me. I don't know maybe Glen!
Who proposed? Glen
Who has more friends? Both - we have a lot of the same friends.
Who has more siblings? Me
Who wears the pants? Silly question.

THE ABC GAME
A-Attached or Single? Attached
B-Best Friends? Glen first...then lots of you.
C-Cake or Pie? CheeseCAKE
D-Day of Choice? Saturday a day to do anything.
E-Essential Items? a cute bag to hold all of my crap.
F-Favorite Color? Olive Green
G-Gummy bears or worms? Worms
H-Hometown? Adrian, Oregon...go lopes!
I-Favorite Indulgence? Homemade Ice Cream
J-January or July? July (glen's birthday, swimming, and suntans!)
K-Kids? 1 on the way!
L-Life isn't complete without? LAUGHING!!!!
M-Marriage date? December 20, 2005
N-# of brothers and sisters? 2 Brothers (1 being my twin) and 5 Sisters
O-Oranges or apples? Oranges!
P-Phobia or fears? Glen dying.
Q-Quote? "It's sad that a family has to be torn apart by something as simple as a pack of wild dogs."
R-Reason to smile? My husband is very good looking, we're going to have a baby..and life is fun!
S- Superman or Wonder Woman? Superman.
T-Tag someone? Karli, Jill, and Danna
U-Unknown fact about me? I always cut my toe nails too short!
V-Vegetable? garlic - does that count?
W-Worst habit? Sometimes I'm too persistent...and then I get on everyone's nerves.
X-X-Ray or Ultrasound? Ultrasound, it's so cool!
Y-Your favorite food? At the moment...I always want Pizza Hut pan pizza.
Z-Zodiac Sign? Aquarius

No comments: