-here is "Annie's Tree" at my mom's house. i guess when annie was born Nana bought this tree for my mom to plant. it's in full bloom right now and it's so pretty. we have a smaller version of this tree at our house...but i haven't taken a picture of it yet...it's not fully in bloom.
-spring if sure in full bloom around here. all the grain fields are very green and the grass is greening up. i love it. some days even smell like spring. it's to bad that it's cold right now. we had some beautiful days last week, but it looks like it'll be chilly for the next few days...which is fine, because after that it will warm up.
-courtney and troy had their baby early this morning...(2:30 am or so) she had to have an emergency-c-section...so she was a bit upset about that...but the baby and courtney are doing great. he was 7 lbs 15 ozs and was 22 inches long. i guess he has lots of blond hair. val says he looks just like troy! we're going to go over and visit tonight when the girls get done with track practice. i guess she won't be home for a few days...but i'm happy that courtney had her baby..i know she was ready. we haven't heard the name yet...so i'll post it when we hear. i know they were deciding between MAX and MILES...both cute names!
-and last but not least here is a picture taken yesterday before church. i'm feelin pretty HUGE, and here you can see me pretty HUGE! i'm still feeling pretty good...but i am ready to have this baby. i have an appointment tomorrow so we'll see what's going on. i've been having some contractions, but nothing big and long...just short ones...so keep your fingers crossed..(especially because my doctor is on call all week)
4 comments:
You are so cute!! I've been checking your blog as often as I can to see if you've had your baby. Good luck!! I know you'll do great. I can't wait to hear how it went.
That is fun for Troy and Cortney. You look so cute but it does start to wear on you huh... you could almost cry because it feels like you have been pregnant forever and from what your saying the next couple weeks aren't going to go really fast but will just be slow! I hope the appointment goes well and you get your doctor! Good luck!
I hope you don't have to wait too much longer. I remember the days and I also remember the 5 days after my due date... not so fun, but if he's late, just think how good it is for him to fully cook. I know it really isn't fun no matter what poeple tell you! I hope your last few days are good, and I hope he comes soon, happy and healthy :)
he will come out... one day. hang in there! are you still working? or are you just walking lots to get things going?
i love that you have one of those pink blossoming trees! i LOVE seeing them every spring.
Post a Comment