so here are a bunch of pictures from the weekend. it was fun to see everyone. the blessing day was really fun. we had a bbq after church and the food was really good! vince had a fun time playing with everyone. he's had a couple of play dates with Max and Grayson, which are always fun. they arm wrestle, play cards, and they love having running races. it's been nice having stevie home, we get to hang out and do things. vince is getting bigger by the day. we measured him last night and he was around 23 1/2 ". he's going to be tall like his dad!!! he's also almost 12 lbs. he's getting so big! we got him to smile at us last night...and yes it was a real smile (so we think) but really he wasn't farting or pooping while he smiled...so we feel it was a real smile and it was super cute!
Julz and Vince...he seems bigger than her already!
Vince 1 month old day!
Morning of his blessing hanging out in the swing
right before church vince and baby gray haniging out at churchthe bowns family!
max and vince hanging out at the bbq
aunt stevie and vince
vince (with his kramer hair do) and max
the fat foot is vince's and the skinny long foot is max's
There you have it. A bunch of pictures of what we've been up to!!
3 comments:
Denise and Glenn! It's Jena! How are you two...now three! Vince is adorable...I'm so happy to see pictures!
Glen & Denise,
What a handsome little (I mean big) guy you have!! I loved catching up on him! The birth announcement is so cute! We still have our pic. with you on our fridge so now little Vince goes there too! Sure wish we could see you all, and have been to his blessing! I will get a gift sent for him soon as I get it done! We have been empty nesters for a week now!! Maura is at Y-daho! Sure is quiet around here. She is loving it though! Her and Vic are roomies. They only had 10days between High School and college, crazy huh! Give little Vince a hug and kiss for us! He does look like his daddy! Love ya, Sis. Allen Aka: PEACHES!
ps. I have a blogger account but it won't accept my password??? Go figure... so that is why I'm now anonoymous...sorry
Denise and Glenn!
Vince is soo cute, and I love all of your pictures, you guys make a gorgeous family! So, I can't wait to come up and see the family! Hopefully I'll see you guys!!!
Love ya,
Katharine!
Post a Comment