so we've been trying to decide what
vince should be for
halloween. yesterday me and my mom were in
Joann's and they had these funny headbands....we had to try them on
vince.
i'm not sure he liked either one....so we're still deciding...but we know he won't use a headband...."cause headbands are for girls"!!!!!!(direct quote from his vince's dad)

5 comments:
that is funny, I think he favors the "pippy cowgirl", J/K, Glen is probably right.
I was looking and I don't think you are a registered reader on our blog, I want you to be, I feel kind of guilty that we can spy on your family and you can't see our. email me and we'll get you an invite: mallowiska@yahoo.com
Those are such great pictures! It was great to see you this summer. Sorry we missed you Glen.
Blake would have the exact same response to the headbands as glen did... how typical! :) vince is SO SO cute
Denise I was wondering if you could ask your mom something... if she'd look at the pettiskirts online and see if she might know how to make them. I want to get one but not pay $70 for it, I found directions but I don't understand them and I would like to pay her if she thought it wouldn't be too hard. P.S. I like the second headband!!
Hi,
I was checking out your blog your mom gave me awhile back. I grew up with your mom in the Owyhee Ward many years ago, we graduated in 1981, your mom got married and I went on to College. I really miss growing up there in Adrian. They have a new elementary and middle school, must be nice.
Your mom looks the same, she looks great.
Tell your mom that Angie Duerden from CA said hello.
Post a Comment