so it's official. we're moving. and we're really excited about it. we are going to crane. we've lived there before (just after we were married) and we loved it. so
i'm sure it will be the same. we will miss our friends here and we (I) will miss living so close to town (shopping) but it will be a lot of fun. we'll be living close to grandpa and grandma
adams...so that will be nice. glen got a good job and we will get to help grandpa
adams on his ranch on the weekends, which we are happy about. one of the many perks about crane is they have fast
internet. so
i'll be able to update the blog more often (because we'll have
internet at our house) also my mom and dad threatened me that if i didn't update the blog on a regular schedule they would come and take
vince...glen and i would have to visit him on the weekends. so i promise my blog will be updated more often!

he loves to eat.

what a smile.

his new
fetish-his feet
takin' a bite
outa' mom!
riding the 4-wheeler at grandma and grandpa
bowns'
5 comments:
when do you move? I'm gonna be sad because I'm coming home on Halloween and I want to see you!!!! Ahhh! But at least it's not farther away.
congrats on the job!
Vince is pretty cute, I am looking forward to more posts!
It's really bittersweet for us to see you move, too! We are thrilled that Glen was able to get a job that he'll love and be great at, but sad that we won't get to see you on a regular basis. You two are such an easy couple to be around and are comfortable in any situation which is so nice. We would be right in line to steal Vince, too, but your folks would surely find out and come smack us for sure! I'm so glad he didn't take the job in California, at least Crane is only a couple of hours away...and YEAH for high speed internet (who would've thought they'd have it there?!) Let us know what we can do to help and we'll miss you, but we know you'll be back and forth often!
Love, Tami & fam :)
Congratulations on the new job! and good luck with the move.
Okay, I'm in withdrawals already. Please come home and live with me. Love you and hope things are going well. Let me know if you need ANYTHING!
miss you.
Karli
Post a Comment