today was a good day for vince and me. we put up most of our christmas decorations. the house looks great. i still need a few more spaces to put a few more things...but we'll work on that. after we decorated the house we ran a few errands in burns. this week we have to go to burns 3 times...for 3 different errands (all scheduled appointments on different days...how convient!) 1 down 2 to go. vince was really talk-a-tive and all the older ladies that we passed in the stores loved him. hmmmm why wouldn't they? (i'm totally one of those braggy parents, i know) no i'm just kidding, but anyways he was a very happy kid today...i was glad. it made running errands a bit more fun.
i made some cookies for our neighbors today--"happy december" cookies. they were good. it was fun to go deliver them.
now we're just hanging out for the evening. here are a few pictures of our christmas stuff put up. i'm going to work on a "merry christmas" banner for the living room....that will be a fun project. okay...happy december!
my advent calendar i made last year.
our christmas socks were hung with care...on the wall..i know lame-o but we have no other cool place for them---unless any of you have a better idea!
these cute angels i wanted badly when we lived in fort collins...because funds were small...i waited until january and got them for 80% off. great deal!
guess what.....it worked!!!
7 comments:
All of your decorations are so cute! Glad that you had a good trip to Burns. I'm glad that Vince was good too! He's so dang cute!
look at the freaking babe. i wanna eat him.
Cute decorations! I am so jealous of your willow tree nativity!! I have always wanted one. And I love your advent calendar.
Denise, I have to say I peek at your blog every so often. I LOVE that little black nativity. Do you think you could trace those pieces so I can make one. I love it...I want! Email me...I would be happy to send you my home address so you can send me your pattern! twitchy56@hotmail.com
Too cute. I love all your decorations and festivities. Is Christmas great??
Is there any way you can post the instructions on how to make that adorable advent calender? How about instructions on how to get a baby that adorable? Good luck on your other trips to Burns. I love looking at what you do to decorate your house. You have a natural knack.
You look like you are having lots of fun decorating and enjoying that adorable little boy!! Do you love being back in Glenn's home town?? We sure miss ya. I feel kinda cheated since I had barely been called as your visiting teacher and you move away!!!
Post a Comment