Friday, January 16, 2009

ka'a'awa we have arrived.

so we finally made it here late last night (early this morning!)
today it's been rainy on and off all day but still 80 degrees! we're loving it. this morning the girls-we ran into honolulu and got some groceries and then all day this afternoon we've been beach hopping. it's been a bit windy and we totally got rained on at hukilau but it was fun. now we're waiting for jd and danna to get here. we're going to grill some shishkabobs and get in the jacuzzi tonight. we're having a great time. i think vince is getting a bit sick (runny nose garbage) all over again!!! hopefully the heat helps him out!


playin in the sand.


some of us at the cove.


glen buggy-boarding.

5 comments:

maggie said...

I'm so jealous! Give stevie my love!

maggie

Karli said...

how exciting! You all look fantastic-you totally don't look like you ever had a baby! (: I'm glad you made it safe and sound and are having a great time. We'll have to go again for our yearly friends trip! (: Love you guys! Keep up the updates. And, I know all about the sickness crap-Gray finally got a new antibiotic yesterday and it's working wonders already!

Denise said...

How fun for you all! Last I checked I'm "family" remember? So, where's my plan ticket!?? Ha! Have fun, you deserve it!

Nate said...

Denise! I hope it's alright we're peeking in on your blog --- I got the link from Jen.

It looks like your little family is doing well!

We are still here in the Burg -- hopefully getting done here soon.

Our blog is private --- send me your email address and we can add you.

Good to see you guys --

~ Nate, Elysha, and Hayden

Andrews family said...

Oh my gosh, so fun! I've always wanted to go to Hawaii!!! Have a wonderful time!!