i had a birthday yesterday and it was a great one. i had basketball games all morning and part of the afternoon then when i came home, we went out and checked cows for a while. we hung out most of the night and then had pizza for dinner!!! it was fun. glen was great at the gift giving this year. i got a new pair of jeans, a hat tree, and a new camera. i'm so excited for the camera to get here! (no picture of the jeans, i need to return them to get a different size!)
the hat tree.

the camera with extra lense!
we just hung out and it was very nice and relaxing.
here are a few pictures from the day!!!
birthday dinner!
vince's new face. it's our favorite!
big eyes!
this cat in the hat is too cute!
out checking cows!
putting together the hat tree with the drill out.
vince kept bending over to see what was under the drill.
5 comments:
Happy Birthday yesterday! I hope you had a great day and enjoy this next year of your life!!!
Love, Amanda
Happy birthday Denise! I'm glad that you had a good birthday and I'm glad you are a part of our family. I really look up to you and try too emulate all the great things you do. Especially your frickin awesome craftiness. May year 28 be a good one for you.
Yay for a great husband who listens to clues about cameras! (: You will LOVE that-how fun. Glad you got to spend a fun day with your boys-that pizza looks so yummy! I love you and can't wait to see you soon!
k
Happy late birthday, Denise! I actually remember the day you were born and being able to hold you in one hand, you were so tiny! I made the homemade oreos for my visiting teaching fams...I tinted the frosting pinkish red and they turned out pretty cute! Yours looked adorable how you packaged them. You will LOVE your new camera...how fun for you!
Vinny--nice fake smile. Who would have taught you that one? Love, Jlz
Post a Comment