Wednesday, November 18, 2009

here we go.

okay so here we go. starting from the beginning. my parents got to come over the 3rd week of october for a short visit. we had a birthday dinner for my dad. vince loved the candles.


hanging out one night i was on the phone laying down and vince found a great pillow.


i made halloween cookies and he loved the frosting.

vince had had it with the moving. this was the last day of moving and here's how we found him.

so glen has this boy in training already. he's a natural.



glen leaves for work around 6:30 or so and i've been getting up early with him (it's amazing what you can accomplish early in the morning. anyways...this was our view of the sunrise. {much better in real life so you all need to come visit}


just another one of vince.


so this one is for you alan peterson. here's an awesome recipe for you to try if you're not pumpkin'd out. pumpkin cookies with brown butter icing. AMAZING. anyone can try them but alan really needs to try them.

i plated some of them and made a thanksgiving tag and we delivered cookies to our neighbors last night. it was really fun.


CRAFTYNESS COMING TO YOU!!!!
so me and my mom and sister ryann are in a craft bazaar at the adrian high school {this saturday} here's some of the things i've been doing:
pop top cans
pocket advent calendars {i'm still obsessed with advent calendars!}

matchbox advent calendar on a magnet board.

another matchbox advent calendar.

some photo frames decoupaged with scrapbook paper. very simple but cute.

some magnets.

a christmas canvas

some decorated paint buckets.

some scrapbooked gift boxes.

i've also made some baby bibs, baby shoes, some diaper/wipe holders, and lots of food "gift" items. my mom has made a ton of hats, baby blankets, food "gift" items, and my sister is miss cute scrapbook queen...she's done some canvas', giant clothespins, and other things. so if you're around on saturday the 21 go to the adrian high school gym (i think...or the cafeteria) and buy some of our stuff.
vince with his favorite tractor shirt. he runs around looking and pointing at his belly saying "tractor...tractor"


and last but not least my growing belly. {i'm sure you all are loving this picture...but i thought i should at least document it}

have a happy week!!!!!!

4 comments:

Karli said...

I recognize many of those cute crafty things! Way to go with being motivated to do so much while you're pregnant-it's my time to just chill & do what I only have to! (: I'm sure the Christmas money you'll make will be helpful though. Your belly is adorable! You are so tiny! I love it. And, Vince is too cute-love the blowing out candle pictures too. Your dad sure likes him-he gave me a temple interview and was talking about Vince-so cute!

What's the plan for this weekend? We're still coming up Friday but may just drive home that night if the weather is good...is that your plan? I'll call you tomorrow or you can call me.

And, those cookies look delish! I will definitely point Dad in this direction to get the recipe. Yummy!

Love you!

Brandi said...

It looks like you guys have been having some fun, well moving isn't the most fun, but it has it's good points:) I love all of your crafts! They are so cute! I wish I could be there on Saturday to have a good look at them all.

Vince sure is growing up and is still so cute! I am excited for your new arrival to come. He is coming to a wonderful family. Your belly picture is cute, too!

Hope to see you guys during the holidays!

Love, Brandi

Kelsey Peterson said...

I love seeing yours crafts and the pictures of Vince. So fun! And your preggo belly cute! Somewhat maybe a teeny bit miss mine...haha
Hope the move went well!

kjha said...

I'm such a blurker of your blog (I'm Glen's cousin...). I am a fan of your crafty stuff :) and I have a severe advent calendar addiction! And I love to be the one to do them all so I have to have enough for the kids AND me :) I think I'll try your matchbox one. Thanks for sharing!