Friday, December 11, 2009

living the Pioneer Way

so i've decided that when you live with no internet you are living the "Pioneer Way" so here's what we have been up to, "Pioneer Style".......

vince showing off his muscles.


yogurt and toast...a breakfast favorite.


we've been going on lots of walks...to get out of the house.

brrrrr.


he was having so much fun.



glen laughing at vince.


glen and vince...too cute i think.



this was a cute picture i got of vince.


walking home.


warming up by the fire.


we had some friends over last night for dinner and the boys watched "arthur's christmas". they had a good time watching the movie and playing.





today we're spending the day at grandma & grandpa adams' house. vince is a bit sick today so he's been watching rodeo bloopers and playing with the cat.

4 comments:

Christian and Ryann Hulme said...

Hahahah! We're excited to see you guys next week!

Andrews family said...

Looks like you are having a great time! Could we get your new address? We'd love to send you a Christmas card!

Oh, and when are you due? I can't remember...

Bristol Schmitz said...

Hey guys! Just saying hello to you all and letting you know I'm still interested in that summer option. I'll have to get your e-mail address from my ma to send you guys a message. Hope all is well!

David and Esther said...

I don't know how you live without internet AND live out in the middle of nowhere. Kudos to you for not being insane.