we "AINT" scared of drive by shootings.
we "AINT" scared of peeping toms
we "AINT" scared of gangs
we "AINT" scared of people stealing our car
and we "AINT" scared of no child services.
vince wanted to go out and play. would he put his pants on. oh no...why do you need pants when it's cold and snowy out. why oh why would you wear pants on a day like that. so he didn't and had a glorious time doing so. so now, we "AINT" scared to play in our chonies!!!!!!
note to reader that would like to call CHILD SERVICES on us:
he was only outside for maybe 5 minutes...and when he cam back in, i did put pants on him.
6 comments:
This is so funny to me because when I watched Grayson on Thursday, he kept opening up the front door and wanting to go outside. It was pretty cold and I kept trying to keep him in the house, but he kept escaping. At one point, he saw me coming and ran out the door and shut it behind him...he was dressed exactly like Vince, MINUS socks & shoes! I let him run around like that on the porch and he still tried to run from me when I told him to come inside. They are definitely all boy, that's for sure! Hope you're feeling good!
I was so sad that you didn't end up being able to come this weekend-I totally wanted to hang out today. I guess the next time I see you you will be a mom of two boys! Crazy! Call this week if you get time or I'll try you. Love you!
And, love that cute boy of yours! Gray loves being outside without pants too-what's the point, right?!
I love it! Vince is such a cutie. This is just another proven point why we love the country.
Lucky! I worry everyday that our neighbors are going to call child services on me.:) Seriously. He looks so cute running around in his little onesie with his nose all red. :) We miss you guys.
Hey Glen and Fam!!! I got in contact with Esther and she directed me to your blog. Your little guy is so cute!! And another one on the way...wow! I'm so excited to be back in contact with you. Take care.
my blog is kingkiddos.blogspot.com
Denise,
I sent you a Christmas card and it came back...we didn't do them last year and I'm really late this year! So my address is outdated...your picture is still on our fridge though! I'm just so glad I can keep up with you here. On the return envelope they said the forward time had expired but then it had this address...is this correct to send it to> P.O. Box 755;Crane, OR 97732-0755 Let me know and I'll mail this out! Hey Vince is so so so dang cute and so grown up now!! I'm loving catching up on you all here!!! Love you and miss you...and we sure wish we knew your darling little guy!! *hugs* hey are you on Facebook...I am...will look for you there...that is where I do my blogging per se.
Post a Comment