Saturday, April 3, 2010

the things WE do

so we've been living good. glen started his job. he's not in love with it, but it's a good job. the weather has been freaky. we are definitely NOT in love with it.
the boys are growing big and strong. McKee is almost 14 big pounds. he's super cute and laughing a lot. we're all healthy and happy. here's some things we've been doing in no particular order:

he's totally been perfecting his white trash skills. now all i need to do is rub some dirt all over his belly and knock out a few teeth and he'll be perfect.


sneaking up on a rabbit in the yard.


vince out trying to catch himself a rabbit.


our friend shelly got a bunny for her birthday. vince loved it. it's name is OREO. i'm not sure if it's a boy or a girl...but it's a bunny


playing CARS in the laundry basket.

looking good.


checking out the mobil animals.


being cute.


lauging.

after playing cars with dad and vince in the laundry basket....the battle wound.

i've been wanting to make some fabric flowers...so i googled how to and i made some. it was fun. you just tear a bunch of fabric scraps.....
a little twisting and turning and some hot glue....

and you get some flowers.

snow in march and april. lovely.

3 comments:

Troy, Courtney, and Max said...

Spring weather is crazy! I love your fabric flowers, were they hard to make? They would be cute on anything!

Anonymous said...

Those boys are getting cuter and cuter all the time! We sure love looking at your blog-makes us feel a little bit closer :) Happy Easter!

Kelsey Peterson said...

I always say this but you got some pretty darn cute boys. I love the first picture of Vince, it makes me laugh. Yucky spring weather I don't miss the snow.
Good job on the flowers I think the key is having cute fabric. So crafty! I love it!