Saturday, August 21, 2010

this is what SUMMER is all about!

sitting on the front porch. chillin in your diaper.
eating freezees with your best friend. 

SUMMER!!!

5 comments:

Christian and Ryann Hulme said...

Oh my gosh, I need to see him so bad! Maybe we'll stay some extra days and come visit you. I'll call you.

Brandi said...

How fun! That is the best thing to do especially with it SO hot out!Vince is growing up so fast!

Jake and Chelsey Brooks said...

Haha thats so cute! I love Vince's tan lines

Karli said...

so cute! love it. wish our boys could do this together like we used to-lifetime buddies are the best kinds of friends. miss you!

Andrews family said...

It's so fun to see kiddos with their buddies. Especially sharing a freezie!

I was just thinking about you the other day, Denise! I hope you are doing well. I still wear that pink skirt you helped me make.

I hope you still check our blog occasionally. : )

http://andrewsfamily04.blogspot.com/