cute cute! Loved the below pics of Mckee too-he is getting so big and is just adorable! You make amazingly cute boys, friend. I miss you. Today I've been home sick all day and just kept thinking I wanted to chat with you. (: Love you!
Addy's favorite cookie. Somehow kids know instinctively to open them up and lick out the middle. I know how fun it is to have cousins around.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
cute cute! Loved the below pics of Mckee too-he is getting so big and is just adorable! You make amazingly cute boys, friend. I miss you. Today I've been home sick all day and just kept thinking I wanted to chat with you. (: Love you!
Addy's favorite cookie. Somehow kids know instinctively to open them up and lick out the middle. I know how fun it is to have cousins around.
Post a Comment