Tuesday, October 5, 2010

october, so far...

we've canned salsa.   {going to can sweet and sour on friday.}
















we've cut hair. {buzz cut to be exact!}




"me SLOTH, you CHUNK"


























we've shot coyotes & monsters from the porch in our pajamas!








































we've watched movies without our shirt!

























we've hung out on the couch during the rainy days!




 












so far it's a pretty good october.

5 comments:

Brandi said...

Cute pictures! The last picture is so sweet!

Kiley said...

Cute kids. It's funny how one expression of McKee's looks like Glen and the next like a Wagstaff.

TyLeen said...

How lucky to have 2 boys with such beautiful eyes. They are going to be the local heart throbs!

Anonymous said...

They are so adorable! Lets skype sometime! -Sammy

meg baker said...

Alright the little man looks so much like Troy. At first I thought oh it is only the baby pictures that make him look like Troy. Nope the boy just looks like Troy. Not that it isn't totally working for the little man because he sure is darn cute! Now if he is a great of a guy as Troy the boy will be set... which I'm sure is possible with a great mother like you. I get a kick out of looking at your blog. I only wish I lived close enough to can some of that yummy salsa with you. That is my goal to learn for next year!