"if you don't eat dinner you don't get a treat!"
he whined for a treat, but i was a tough mom, no treats!!!
3 hours later...........
vince: hey mom
me: yeah vince
vince: old mcdonald mom (he loves it when we sing old mcdonald and then he fills in the song)
me: okay...{singing} old mcdonald had a farm. E I E I O and on that farm he had a?
vince: TREAT!!!!
me: okay, {singing} and on that farm he had a TREAT, E I E I O
me again: with a...
vince: YUM YUM here
me: hahahahahahaha are you kidding me.
he tried pretty hard to get a treat....and look at that face.....
still, no treats for vince!
so this evening glen was building a pair of chaps and i was sewing.
while the parents are away {or totally self absorbed} the children will play {or DESTROY!}
for those of you wondering? yes those are fruity pebbles. my favorite cereal ever. and yes they were ALL OVER the living room.
and yes, mckee totally enjoyed them.
yesterday some neighbors called glen and asked if he would come help tag and cut some calves. {late calves...they were huge} glen was more than HAPPY to help. it was a beautiful day and we had a great time watching glen rope!
5 comments:
What a little smarty! Cute, cute pictures!
This my friend is why I love children. The creativity, the desire to conquer and achieve, while helping out his brother! I love it.
That is the most precious thing I have ever heard! I miss Vinceyyy! Skype me sometime. Or I'll call you guys soon. -Sammy
Hahahahahahahah!!! Little turd. McKee looks EXTRA squishy this time. MMMMMMMMMMMMM We love that baby!!!!
Also Christian just said, "Dangit! Those pictures are the sweetest things I've ever seen! It looks just like a Marlboro commercial! Dangit! I should've been a cowboy..."
Post a Comment