Friday, February 4, 2011

who's that cutie in them wranglers?

it's BRODY!!!
we're here visiting for BRODY'S blessing on sunday.  kiah and brody came over today and he is so cute.  she had him dressed so adorable.
vince was pretty smitten as well!










4 comments:

meg baker said...

Thanks for posting pictures of the cute little man. You will have to tell Kiah about the Blogging world. If she is already involved you will have to let me know where to find her:) What cute little men you have. I really enjoy seeing pictures of them.

Christian and Ryann Hulme said...

Oh he is so cute. Vince looks like he's loving that baby! I'm excited to go home in a few weeks.

maggie said...

I still cannot believe Randy is a dad!! We are getting OLD!

Anonymous said...

He is such a cute little guy! I can't get over how much he looks like Randy did, too. They will be such great parents! Your mom and dad have adorable grandkids!