Sunday, April 17, 2011

WHIRLWHIND.....

that word explains my week completely.  crazy boys doing crazy things.  husband out of town for a branding.  crappy weather so mostly indoors.  sister came to visit.  project after project after project.  CRAZY!

i found vince doing what he does best.  being mischievous.  and yes, drinking from the hershey's bottle.  this kid is related to his PAPA through and through.  {my dad loves hershey's chocolate syrup}


























mckee has developed quite the little attitude!  he's so funny.  he's starting to mimic what you say.  he says "cheese" to the camera.  he's become very independent as well.  he's a funny boy to have around.  he loves being outside.  with vince gone this weekend {he went with glen on a "trip"--he was so excited to get to go with his dad} he's be a bit lost.  it's nice that bear was here...they played a bit together outside. 



the DR EVIL face

loves the WII


the say CHEESE face.


mckee is OBSESSED with eyes. he'll poke at his own or yours
 if you're close enough.


he uses a fork now...all the time.
























we had our friend GREG over for dinner on thursday night.  his family is out of town and it was his birthday the next day.  i tried my hand at some cupcakes again.  chocolate cupcakes from here with the nutella frosting from here.  turned out pretty good.  we hope GREG had a great birthday! 






















my boys i believe are a bit vain.  i catch vince looking at himself in the mirror all the time.  he'll stand in front of the mirror and pose and make different faces.  well mckee is just like him.  sammy was visiting and she let mckee watch himself on her mac with the funny faces and shapes.  he loved it.  very funny to watch.

























we had a lot of projects going on.  me and sammy made a few signs.  the sunshine for her college room, the guitar for katie's room and the {cocina} for ryann and christian's new kitchen in sunny ARIZONA!!!  we also painted my bathroom.


*thanks ESTHER for letting me copy your bathroom color.  I LOVE IT!*

also this weekend ULIE and i painted an armoire that i got for our living room.  we're getting rid of our MONSTER tv {vince is totally addicted} and going with something much smaller and something that i can say..."sorry the TV is closed!"  it turned out AWESOME.  just like I pictured it.  I haven't got it put back together yet...but when i do i'll post pictures.

2 comments:

Montserrat said...

Your boys are so cute. I'd be drinking out of the Hershey bottle too if I could get away with it. ;)

I LOVE the color you choose for the bathroom!

I got a few pics of Glen during the branding but need an e-mail address to send them too. Email me at chocolateonmycranium{at}live{dot}com and I'll send them along!

David and Esther said...

finally went and got the recipe for those cupcakes. So excited to try them. I would love to see pictures of the end product on your bathroom and how the color looks with your special touch. I love how you decorate.