on FRIDAY we went to a branding at glen's friend Nate's house. mckee hated it so we trapped him in the back of nate's pickup. vince loved it and thought he was so cool matching dad with his chaps. glen roped really well, and of course when i left and helped to make lunch, he roped even better. all in all it was a good day.
i'm so glad i married a cowboy!
he's stinkin handsome!
3 comments:
This was cute. So the first picture on your post was on my screen. I left to get something and we were dancing to your music. Luke looks at the screen and says, "It's me!" Hehe. He thought McKee was him. Cute. I guess that says I think you have a cute family too:)
Great pics, Denise! I met the one of the Allingtons the next day at the Juniper branding. He seemed like a nice guy. Glad you guys had a good time and hope all went well with your guys' branding yesterday... sorry I was out of the area and couldn't make it.
very fun!! I married a cowboy too, despite him not dressing like a typical cowboy! Gotta love the hard workin' man that a cowboy is, don't ya!!
Post a Comment