Monday, September 12, 2011

boot thief...caught in the act.

mckee is always trying on everyone's shoes or boots.  he love vince's cowboy boots. 



3 comments:

Susie Stout said...

I can't get over how big McKee is getting, and how much he looks like Vince. Hope you guys are doing awesome!

Great Basin Cowgirl said...

Wow, Denise, McKee has grown like a weed since we saw him last. Isn't it fun when they both get old enough to start bickering and you feel like a full-time referee? ;)

The Funny Farm said...

I haven't blurked or blogged in forever, but your super cute blog has inspired me to craft, organize, clean, cook, take pictures, be a nicer mom, enjoy the silly things my kids do, ignore the messes, laugh with the kids, and do a little more canning. Thanks for being a good example to me! I wish we could do more together. Our boys would love to hang out with yours!