Sunday, December 11, 2011

a hunting we will go...

so on friday we went to the mountains in search of a christmas tree.  not a tree for us (i'm stuck up and i make glen buy us a tree from the senior class (they are farm trees)...i like a perfect triangle tree) so we were in search of a tree for nancy & richard, mike & september, and for september's parents!
it was a great sunny day so the boys had a blast.
we found some good trees.  the tree for september's parents was awesome and HUGE!!!!  it looks great in their new house!
we had a fun picnic and got some more wood for nancy & richard's stockpile!!!  it was a fun friday!



can anyone do that with thier eye? 




the big tree for the o'crowleys

i asked vince what he was doing..."playin in the snow mom!"























mckee was ready to go home by the end of the day!

1 comment:

Jenni Call said...

What a fun tradition! I would love a fresh pine tree for Christmas. Alas, I am mortally allergic to them. Hey, email me your address! I have a xmas card for you.