Wednesday, March 21, 2012

don't call me an old lady.

my quilt group came to my house yesterday and we did a star block.  it was really fun and easy.  i made like 10 blocks but here are just a few.  i used all western fabrics.  i think i'm going to make 2 twin quilts and use them for vince & mckee's room.  we're getting ready to put mckee's crib away...hooray!!!  plus i sorta want to redo their room a bit.  anyways it was really fun to do and i put them together fast!!!  i like those kind of projects. 

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jenni Call said...

Cute! I can't wait to see how their room looks.

Lynna said...

Hey ladyship . . . they turned out amazing. Now I'm gonna have to try again!! I botched the first batch. By the way, I found the Large pattern. Will get it in the mail. I really didn't mean to steal it!