Wednesday, May 2, 2012

the baby of the family...

this is annie.  she is my sister.  she is the baby of our family. 
she is a senior in high school. she is graduating.  she is pretty.  she is funny. 
she is loud.  she is an AMAZING volleyball player. she is a very "snazzy" dresser. 
she does awesome eye makeup.  she has beautiful hair. she has a great laugh. 
she has the longest legs.  

we LOVE annie!

3 comments:

maggie said...

when stevie last did my hair, we were talking about how old we are (it's what we always talk about!) the first time I came home w/stevie to your house, i remember it vividly, kate and sammy had just started shaving their legs....
ahhhhhh!
we're old!

Karli said...

You are a most talented friend, my dear. Love the invites. (: Love the picture of Annie-she's adorable!

Anonymous said...

Can't believe that your mom and I will both be "empty-nesters"! Makes me feel old! And I am seriously jealous of Annie's long legs. I hope she knows how lucky she is in that department! :)
You did a great job on the grad announcements, too, and they fit both of their personalities perfectly! They will all have lots of fun at college, I'm sure!