Monday, August 6, 2012

it's a famdamily reunion

we had a great family reunion a few weeks ago.  it was super fun.  lots and lots of kids running crazy. it was perfect. 
mckee with his cute cousins!



a cute palmer cousin.

a couple of the teen-queens

grandma and cousin clare

the 4-wheeler...the most popular at the reunion

the adams are COMPETITIVE...you didn't know?



cousin saw-dawg



the original 7

part of the crazy cousin clan

the best we could do with all the cousins

the ADAMS family 2012

the original 7+7

2 comments:

Jenni Call said...

I LOVED seeing photos of my cousins and Great Aunt Nancy and Great Uncle Richard. Brought a tear to my eyes. What a handsome, competitive, amazing family.

The Funny Farm said...

Thanks for the pics Denise. Is it okay if I steal some and get them printed? I want to know how the original 7 got to look so old? When did that happen, cuz I still look young!