Oh congratulations!!!! Hope you are past the nausea and are feeling well.
Congrats! I'm so excited for you and all your boys. Hope you are feeling well :)
You NEED a girl! Don't stop after 3 boys! Congrats to you both.
Congrats Denise!!!
Congrats Denise! I am in the same boat as you. We are expecting our third boy in January. What are we going to do?
So happy for you guys! Hope you are doing well!
Yeah to boys!
Whoo hoo!!! 3 boys!! All the cool kids are doing it :)Congrats Nise!
Yay! Boys are so fun and you are a great boy mama! Love you & march birthdays rock! (:
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Oh congratulations!!!! Hope you are past the nausea and are feeling well.
Congrats! I'm so excited for you and all your boys. Hope you are feeling well :)
You NEED a girl! Don't stop after 3 boys! Congrats to you both.
Congrats Denise!!!
Congrats Denise! I am in the same boat as you. We are expecting our third boy in January. What are we going to do?
So happy for you guys! Hope you are doing well!
Yeah to boys!
Whoo hoo!!! 3 boys!! All the cool kids are doing it :)
Congrats Nise!
Yay! Boys are so fun and you are a great boy mama! Love you & march birthdays rock! (:
Post a Comment