this past weekend i got together with my sister-in-laws for a fun {no-kid} weekend! it was a blast. we stayed up late, watched Downton Abby, ate junk, and crafted our little hearts out! it was a great break and a good time!
Ok Denise, how do you do those boards. I have asked you before but never really understood. I want some boards like that. I assume you say that big "JOY" on pinterest...yeah, me too! I want! Do you free hand the word? How do you make it look old?
Also, congrats on another little one coming. How fun!
1 comment:
Ok Denise, how do you do those boards. I have asked you before but never really understood. I want some boards like that. I assume you say that big "JOY" on pinterest...yeah, me too! I want! Do you free hand the word? How do you make it look old?
Also, congrats on another little one coming. How fun!
Post a Comment