He is so cute! And I love his name, too. Way to go, and hope things just keep going better and better in the days ahead. Good luck chasing 3 little cowboys around! (You have a good role model in your mom to look to in that respect...she always seemed so on top of things even when she had extra kids around!)
Congratulations! What a sweet baby, who looks like he will fit in your crew:) He is a big boy...way to go. I really love his name too. Got to love boys.
7 comments:
Hip, Hip, Hooray!! He is 70 years younger than Uncle Jay Hicken. Hope both mama and baby are recovering nicely. Enjoy all his blessed newborness!
He is so cute! And I love his name, too. Way to go, and hope things just keep going better and better in the days ahead. Good luck chasing 3 little cowboys around! (You have a good role model in your mom to look to in that respect...she always seemed so on top of things even when she had extra kids around!)
Congratulations! What a sweet baby, who looks like he will fit in your crew:) He is a big boy...way to go. I really love his name too. Got to love boys.
Congratulations you guys! Cute little guy. I love the name.
Congratulations! Cute name! Little boys are the best. Hope you are feeling great!
so happy for you! congratualtions!
So happy for you guys! What a sweet baby boy! I bet the boys just love him! Hope you are doing well!
Post a Comment