Saturday, August 3, 2013

I need back on track.

Life has been so crazy.  Time has flown by.  Our summer has been full of fun.  I just haven't really got my camera out much.  I have some pictures that will kind of sum up our July.
The boys have been BOYS!

We've been playing in the water!
Cam is growing so fast!
We've been busy doing lots of projects!
{refinishing a bench}
{taking down wallpaper}
{refinishing our table and chairs}

We had a great trip to Nana's house where we got to se my cousin Gabe, his wife Amy and their 2 adorable girls Tennyson and Harlynn!  J.D.'s family were there to!  The boys had a blast playing with their cousins!
{Glen and Cam}
{Julz, McKee and Gabe playing a game at the pool}
{Vince loves the pool}
{super model Julz}
{Uncle Randy and Cam}
{LoLo and Aunt Katie}
{Uncle J.D. and baby Harlynn and Cam}
{baby H and baby C}
{Julz and McKee}
{cutie Cam}
{Magoo showing off his new detective hat}

  We've been trying to avoid some of the heat! It's been a hot summer!

McKee has a new passion. The GUITAR.

Our friends finally came home from their summer vacation to Canada!  They brought us Canadian loot!

Our cousin Bristol came and stayed with us for a week!  It was awesome!  We worked, played, and worked some more!  I didn't take any pictures...awesome I know.  But Bristol sent us a package in the mail and the boys were thrilled!
New toys!  Thanks Bristol!

Vince was teaching Grandpa Adams how to use the ipad!

A few of the boys!

The Domans got a sandbox!  Best summer toy ever.  They spend hours playing in the sand!

We took the boys to the movies!  They were in HEAVEN!  Vince is dying to,got to the movies again!  He asks every day..."is it a movie day?"  

Our summer has been busy!  We are getting ready to move!  I'm sure we have tons of adventures coming our way!  I'll be better at documenting our lives....I hope!

No comments: