So I've been so very bad at updating the blog. So my goal, get back to taking more pictures! For those that don't know, we moved to the ranch and we've started running things! It's been a great move for our family! We've done some remodeling on the house and we've been cleaning up and trying to make it our own. It's been fun to have the boys helping in all of this!
We had to doctor a calf the other day!
The boys with their cat...Fluffy!
Cam is getting so big! He's sitting up on his own, starting to crawl, jabbering, and eating baby food by the gallon! He's a fun part of our family! He is one of the reasons I need to be better at taking pictures...he's now almost 8 months and I've hardly taken any...so again, I need to get better!
No comments:
Post a Comment