we had a baby shower for September and Mike and their new baby AFTON. I got to design the invite!
Every April we listen to General Conference. I took notes and then made cute little quotes on my i-phone.
![]() |
| CAM THE COWBOY! |
I find things all over the house....i found a spur in my utensil drawer! COWBOY house!
My awesome friend TIZ made me this beautiful blanket! She said it took over 70 hours. She's the best! And the blanket is too!
![]() |
| Cam and Glen |
A triangle quilt for my friend in Texas.
I totally got made fun of for this but I found some old CRIB springs and hung them on my wall! Those making fun of me regrreted it after they saw how awesome it was!
That's just McKee....sleeping on the kitchen floor! COMFY...I know!
Easter Sunday Mike and September blessed their baby girl in Crane. My boys were IN LOVE with baby GIRL Afton. They were'nt quite sure what to do with themselves!
I designed some grad announcements for Glen's nephew!
BREAKFAST OF CHAMPIONS! Frootloops and Doritos!
More grad announcements!
Alphabet Flash Cards on my WALL! Projects!
Our fun INSTAGRAM friend Dedre sent us this Mustache Baby book and some fun wooden corrals to play with. The BOOK is the best!
![]() |
| HOME GROWN |
Glen singing to the boys!




































No comments:
Post a Comment