Monday, June 25, 2007

AI'ing

This is the week that Glen is starting to AI. (that's artificial insemination) That means that he leaves when it is dark, and he gets home when it is dark...fun huh! I went out for a while this afternoon to take some pictures of him heat checking. (I put black and white film in my camera, so I hope there will be some cool ones) But today, I ran and got groceries, made up taco salad for dinner, (we're feeding a vet student from CSU all week), I sewed a few bags and I came up with my signature piece is going to be a ribbon flower, went and got the mail, took some pictures of Whitman, and then I watched Glen ride. It was a hotter day, but not to bad because there was a breeze!!!!! Here are some pictures of the day.

me lounging on the porch...not today but another day.

this is our church. it's very cute!

this is the mama, gaurding her eggs from Glen!

one of the bags I made today....

my new signature ribbon flower! cute huh????

1 comment:

The Funny Farm said...

Love the cute flower. You are so talented! You must be getting quite a collection of bags to sell at the Malheur fair. Is Glen getting lots of chaps or other leather products done? Thanks for the pictures of your church and the other stuff. I love the pictures. I'm always interested in the church and the post office of little towns, it seems they are often unique. I still think Crane's old post office was the cutest one ever. Did Glen ever show it to you? I better get to bed. It's almost 11:30. We are loving the van so far... of course we haven't had to fill it up with gas yet. Your parents brought it over almost full, bless their heart. They are bringing our silver van back tomorrow. We'll have to put it on a lot or something, darn thing hasn't sold yet. The kids are all praying for it now, so I know it will sell soon. Scott is doing a well test tonight, so he won't be home until tomorrow night - he will be tuckered!! It'll be about 34 hours in 2 days - 7:00 Monday morning to 5:30 or so (depends on how his day is tomorrow) on Tuesday... and I complain about being tired? I'm going to run him over a big lunch tomorrow morning at 6:30 so he doesn't starve to death. Gotta run, Love, Carla
PS We'll take lots of pictures this weekend!