Saturday, June 23, 2007

it's a date.

Tonight we watched Quest for Camelot. The computer animation isn't the best, but the story and music in it are really good. It was a cute movie. We also ate a Digiorno Garlic Bread Pizza. It was really good. I am feeling better, just still a little weak. (I haven't eaten anything in 2 days because I felt nauseous) But I did enjoy the pizza and I'm feeling way better. It was a nice day today, not too hot!!!

2 comments:

maggie said...

Hey Nese! I'm so glad that I'm not the only one that enjoys a good cartoon! We just saw Shrek III- pretty good! and Meet the Robinson's was fabulous! So check those out soon! So about this purse...I really want one! And I'll totally pay you for it! But I have a question....I love the "frenchie" one, but is there anyway you could enlarge it quite a bit into a "mom bag?"
hope you're feeling better!

maggie said...

Now, I just thought of this.....feeling nauseous.....feeling weak....um nese, you got a bun in the oven?