Friday, June 22, 2007
sick. sick. sick.
okay so remember how yesterday i was complaining how hot it was....and how i was afraid glen would come home with heat stroke....well guess who got it...or heat exhaustion so we think...me. so yesterday after working out in the sun, i didn't feel so well, i felt puny (p-you-ny) that's what glen says. and so i took it easy most of the afternoon. last night i got a really bad fever and i wanted to throw up (but i never did)! so yeah i slept it off, and this morning i felt okay. no fever, but still really weak and nauseous. so my day was pretty uneventful. i read a lot , laid down a lot, surfed the web a lot, and just sat around, a lot. so boring. but i did manage to take some cool picture of this nest with the 5 eggs inside. it's on the covering of our porch. glen wanted to knock it down, but i wouldn't let him. so sometime soon, we'll have some babies. birds that is! 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Nese,
Sorry you're sick. That is not fun at all. It has been super hot here too. Today it got to 98. Yuck! I am a mid 80's girl all the way! (:
I hope you keep feeling better each day and get tons of water. And, at least you got to catch up on some relaxation time.
Loved your book comment...I definitely want to read that series. Right now I am reading a series by Adriana Trigiani and it is interesting. Not what I usually read, but really intriguing.
Love you!
K
Post a Comment