Thursday, June 21, 2007
94 and counting!
Oh My Gosh! It is so so so so HOT! I can't stand it. This morning I went and moved cows with Glen at 7:00 am. And it was hot at 7. So we got back around 9:00 and I mowed the lawn until Noon and by this time I was dying. Well I wasn't finished with the lawn so I went back out and I finished up today around 2:00! Talk about heat stroke. I want to crawl up and die in a swimming pool. But that's not even bad. Here I am complaining and we have an air conditioner in our house. Well Glen has been out working in this horrible heat. I swear, I would die...but he came home from lunch at Noon and went back to work (building fence) the WORST job on the planet...and it's now 4:30 and he's been in this heat all day. What a wonderful man...I told him to tell them....it's to hot, I'm going home...but he's such a hard worker. I'm sure he'll be exahausted when he gets home...which I hope is soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Denise!!! I am so glad you have a blog! they are so addicting huH!It's almost like scrap booking, i think that's why i am so OCD about it! You and glen are so cute! I wish you guys were closer (we have no friends!) and stevie is always working!!! Oh and may I request a Denise original hand bag because they are gorgeous!!
Post a Comment