(The date is wrong on the camera....12/20/2005)
Today is our 1 1/2 Year Anniversary! How fast time goes by! It's crazy to think that we've know each other for 2 years and have married for 1 1/2 of that. I am so glad that Glen came into my life when he did. We met in the glass study room at the Benson Building (ag/biology/horticulture building at BYU-Idaho) and it was really something from the start. Glen said when he introduced himself to me and we shook hands......he said that I wouldn't let his hand go.....sure I'm sure it was the other way around. But yeah after that we had lunch 2 times and saw each other a few times on campus and then I moved to Provo and he stayed in Rexburg. We emailed a few times, and I gave Glen my number and he called me. I invited him home for Memorial Day Weekend....I know very forward.....but yes, I liked him ever since. It's been a great road, for me and Glen. No little ones yet, but that will come. (Glen hopes soon!!!) But yes, we are happy and together....what more could you ask for!!!!!!!

1 comment:
congrats on that one and a half mark! It does go by so quickly and it's so fun too. We will be married four years in October and it has flown by. Everyone says that the first year is the hardest, but it was a fun one for us, what about you? I know you guys have a great relationship and we can't wait till you're closer so we can play together more often. Love you!
Karli
Post a Comment