Tuesday, June 12, 2007

rain-chuva-lluvia


So it's a really rainy day, but we've done lots. This morning I went to Alliance with Melissa (a gal in our branch) she had to run some errands, so I went along. I'm really excited because I found an arm band for my i-pod, and it was only $10!! So that was a great find. Then I got some groceries. I hate spending money on groceries. But I LOVE FOOD. So it's the price I'm going to have to pay.
When I got home Glen was here, working on a pair of chaps for our neighbor, Jamie. She needs them fixed up, so he's doing that. I'm glad he's home with me today.

I finished up the Almond Joy Balls. I dipped them in chocolate and they turned out really yummy! (Thank you Carla, for the recipe!)

I also made a cute "thank you" tag for our neighbors Ryan and Jamie and gave them some of the candy. When I was running them over, I was standing under their porch (where there is no rain so I thought) and a big drop landed right on the cute tag.....ahhhh! O-well, at least the Almond Joy Balls were still good.

Tonight we are going to Lakeside, to a pampered chef party! I know, Glen must be thrilled, but my old friend from grade school and primary Kiley Nelson, now Bagley is throwing the party, and I haven't seen her for years, so we are going over there....and maybe we'll buy a thing or two at the party. (I love Pampered Chef, thanks to my friend Brandy Fairbank!)

That was our rainy day, I hope your day was sunny!!!!!

No comments: