our 4th of July was really fun. we went to the Smith's house @ the Abbott Ranch and we had a bbq and did fireworks. we had a good time. glen made it there by like 7:45 or so. i was glad he could get done with his work on time. the Durfee's came as well, so there we lots of kids to play with. we had fun! glen & me
Glad to see a new post. I could not get around that anonymous on the last posting.
I'm happy to see that you all enjoyed the 4th with a picnic also. It's good to focus the birthday of our country on the little ones.
As a returned missionary to another country you already know how great is this place called the USA.
And from the pictures you post I see in the background what a beautiful place you live in. Wide open spaces, green grass, cows, horses and all the things that I really like. I'm sure the lifestyle of cowboy is more exciting to me than it would be to a young sister.
You have a fine looking cowboy husband and he sounds very hard working and industrious.
No, the AI'ing shots were not too graphic. I never used that method because I was a back east kind of cattle farmer and just having good bulls worked for me. Of course our dairies use that method to keep order in their business.
While I was waiting for the momma cows to have their babies I would buy the orphan calves from those dairies and raise them on the bottle.
Hope you don't mind my ramblings and comments but I wanted to say that I liked the photo of you and Glen with the Primary kids and the shot of your church.
I serve as the Stake Sunday School President and teach the High Priests in my home ward.
Have two sons who live in Utah. One in SLC and one in Vernal.
My picnic last night was with the grand kids from SLC who are out on vacation and rented a secluded cabin back in the mountains near to me. We had a campfire by the creek with hot dogs, marshmallows, etc.
You're doing really good with your blog and I can see why it is addictive.
Hi Denise, Cute pictures!!! When you get back, you'll have to teach me how to do this stuff! I got you some more material today--JoAnn's was having a HUGE sale. Love you, MOM
GLEN, What's with the whiskers? Don't have time to shave anymore? :) Soon enough you'll be done there and back home, maybe you'll have time to clean up a bit. Just kidding, you both look great! We can't wait to see you again! Sawyer can't wait to see you too! Sounds like you had a fun 4th! Love, Carla
3 comments:
Hi Denise...
Glad to see a new post. I could not get around that anonymous on the last posting.
I'm happy to see that you all enjoyed the 4th with a picnic also. It's good to focus the birthday of our country on the little ones.
As a returned missionary to another country you already know how great is this place called the USA.
And from the pictures you post I see in the background what a beautiful place you live in. Wide open spaces, green grass, cows, horses and all the things that I really like. I'm sure the lifestyle of cowboy is more exciting to me than it would be to a young sister.
You have a fine looking cowboy husband and he sounds very hard working and industrious.
No, the AI'ing shots were not too graphic. I never used that method because I was a back east kind of cattle farmer and just having good bulls worked for me. Of course our dairies use that method to keep order in their business.
While I was waiting for the momma cows to have their babies I would buy the orphan calves from those dairies and raise them on the bottle.
Hope you don't mind my ramblings and comments but I wanted to say that I liked the photo of you and Glen with the Primary kids and the shot of your church.
I serve as the Stake Sunday School President and teach the High Priests in my home ward.
Have two sons who live in Utah. One in SLC and one in Vernal.
My picnic last night was with the grand kids from SLC who are out on vacation and rented a secluded cabin back in the mountains near to me. We had a campfire by the creek with hot dogs, marshmallows, etc.
You're doing really good with your blog and I can see why it is addictive.
Love...
Pop
Hi Denise,
Cute pictures!!! When you get back, you'll have to teach me how to do this stuff! I got you some more material today--JoAnn's was having a HUGE sale. Love you,
MOM
GLEN,
What's with the whiskers? Don't have time to shave anymore? :) Soon enough you'll be done there and back home, maybe you'll have time to clean up a bit. Just kidding, you both look great! We can't wait to see you again! Sawyer can't wait to see you too!
Sounds like you had a fun 4th! Love, Carla
Post a Comment