Friday, August 24, 2007

josh turner.

so last night we went to see Josh Turner at the Western Idaho Fair. he is a very good live performer. his low voice is awesome. the concert wasn't that exciting....he opened with "would you go with me" so that was good....that's our favorite song...but after that...it was like his cd...a bit boring....but it was fun to go see. we walked around the fair a bit and of course we ate lots of yummy food. (I LOVE FAIR FOOD) that's why i go to fairs!

glen, mike, shannie, jordanae

me and glen (his face looks kinda big....but it's really not)

josh turner himself!

we (the crowd) were singing the LONG BLACK TRAIN!

mr. turner

1 comment:

valumama said...

How fun, and yep, fair food is so yummy!
I heard a female DJ say Josh Turner could sing her the phone book and she would love it... I think I would have to agree. Glad you enjoyed the concert