Friday, August 24, 2007

tagged......

My friend Maggie "tagged" me to answer these questions about myself.

4 Jobs I've had:
Real Estate Receptionist
Secretary
Landscape Designer/Installer
Farmer

4 Movies I can watch any time:
My Best Friends Wedding
Pride and Prejudice
Pistol
The Sound of Music

4 Places I have lived:
Adrian, Oregon
Rexburg, Idaho
Fort Collins, Colorado
Whitman, Nebraska

4 TV Shows I Love:
What not to Wear
Trading Spaces
Law and Order
Take Home Chef

4 Favorite Foods
Anything Mexican
Milkshakes
Smoothies
Nectarines

4 Places I'd Rather be
on a Beach in Brasil
Mexico
Hawaii
Spain

4 Websites I visit Daily
My friends Blogs
Amy Butler.com
Hotmail
US Bank

4 People to tag
Valarie Holman
Montse Wadsworth
Karli Cleaver
Stacy Taggart

1 comment:

Montserrat said...

We like many of the same things! Which Pride and Prejudice? I answered this meme not to long ago you can read it here: 4 x 4

BTW, I made your Buttermilk Syrup last week when we had Ammon and Benjamin over for dinner ala breakfast food. Everyone raved about it, especially Ammon. It was delicious!