Sunday, August 26, 2007

a nice weekend!

so glen and i had a fun weekend! i found out on Friday that I got the job that i applied for at Waldo Insurance in Nyssa. so i had to go in and fill out some paper work. i'm excited about having a job and we'll have another income....it's my first real job so it will be interesting. i start on monday. yesterday afternoon we went over to boise with the plan to stop at the sprint store to cancel our cell phones....they aren't working well at all. well just our luck and the sprint store closed 15 mins before we got there. so we decided to head over to boise and just go shopping. we went to rc willy and found a great table with chairs that we want....$600 so we're thinking about it.......then we went to aunt terry's and uncle craigs house last night. it was really fun. we had such a great dinner. terry and craig are such excellent cooks. uncle craig made special Watts dip and it was amazing. to end the night we played the Wi with Zack and had a great time. it was so much fun....i think glen threw his shoulder out on the tennis game.......he was sure swinging hard!!!!

here we are

muscle men!

glen enjoying his milkshake!

the great water feature in the back yard

"...and dance by the light of the moon."

2 comments:

bilprice said...

Denise...

Congrats on the job...I'm sure you'll do well and that table will soon be in your house.

I miss the cowboy country photos and the cows from before.

Later...

Pop

maggie said...

Denise! I am so glad you are back to blogging! I have missed you! So you are a working woman now! It's weird huh! It's even weirder when you have a baby and go from working full time to only leaving the house a couple times a week! :)