Tuesday, August 14, 2007

My Niece Julianna


THIS IS MY ADORABLE NEICE JULIANNA OTHERWISE KNOWN AS JULZ!!!! HER AND HER PARENTS (J.D. AND DANNA) ARE COMING TO VISIT NEXT WEEK AND WE CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!


So I haven't blogged for along time. LONG LONG TIME.
So this blog is for you JEFF!!!!!
Lots has been going on. We've been back in town now for about 3 weeks. We've been living in our house for about 4 days. First we didn't have a fridge...then our pump went out. So we had no water. But now...we have a fridge and water and we have a house. We are enjoying living there and we are having fun. I am trying to work in the yard a lot....because it is really bad...weedy and over-grown. So I've been working in the yard a lot.
We went on a small trip to see Glen's oldest brother and his wife and their 4 girls. Our neice Natalie got baptized. So we went to Othello Washington. It was a quick drive and a fun trip.
hmmmm what else. Glen is leaving tomorrow for 4 days....he and his brothers/brother-in-laws are going on a camping/hiking trip. He is really excited. We got him a new sleeping bag and a sleeping pad....he's almost all packed up. He'll have fun. I'm going to stay here...Glen's sister Esther is coming down from Utah and also my sister-in-law Robin and their 4 girls are coming from Washington....so we'll have a great GIRLS WEEKEND!!!!
I hope to be able to blog more often...I'll just have to go to my moms house or to the highschool to do it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

THANKS

bilprice said...

Good to hear from you again...missed you...

Pop