Friday, July 27, 2007

I'M BACK!!!!!!

I haven't blogged in forever! Lot's has been going on and things have been really busy. I don't have many pictures of what we've been doing...but I do have a few. So let me see:

(a giant grasshopper glen caught in Nebraska)
July 16: Glen and I left Nebraska and headed for Fort Collins. We met Randy (my brother) and Mike (Glen's brother) and Annie (my sister) in Fort Collins. It was really good to see them. We stayed with our friends Billy and Brandy Fairbank. We had so much fun with them. They are such great friends!
July 17: We just hung out in Fort Collins. We went shopping for most of the day. We picked up our UHAUL and we loaded up all of our things. We had another "Girls Night" with a bunch of friends from Fort Collins, it was a lot of fun.
July 18: We went to WATER WORLD all day with some of our Fort Collins friends (Tim and Amanda). It was so much fun. Glen, Mike, and Randy all got sunburned....oops....I applied their sunscreen. SORRY BOYS!
July 19: We drove to Salt Lake City...about a 7 hour drive. It was a quick trip...we stayed with J.D. and Danna (my twin brother and his wife) and we got to see their baby...Julianna! She is so so cute. We also met up with a bunch of Rexburg FRIENDS and we had dinner at Bajios (one of our favorites) It was so much fun to see all of our good friends.
July 20: We finally arrived in OREGON! YEAH! We got moved into our new place...kind of.

July 21: We went to Crane to take Mike back home. We got to spend the weekend with Glen's family. His older sister Esther and her baby Clare were visiting. She is so adorable. She's about 1 1/2 and she's so much fun. We really had a lot of fun.


As far as this week goes, Glen started working for Brent, building his house. Glen is very excited about all the projects he gets to do. He can't wait. He's been a bit sick this week, (the flu) so work has been off and on. He did feel pretty good yesterday so last night we went with my Dad and Mom to the temple. It was fun. We went to dinner at our favorite restaurant TGIFridays! We love that place. (you should go there Tim and Amanda!!!) Today I have a ton of errands to run and we're finishing up our house. We ordered a fridge on Tuesday, and I'm picking it up today. Now we can finally LIVE at our place. We're excited to be back. It's always nice to be around family!

3 comments:

bilprice said...

Hi Denise...

I for one am glad you're back and what an interesting post and good pictures...wife Betsy and I went to the temple here this past Wednesday.
We are served by the Columbia SC Temple which is a 3 hour drive.

Sounds like you had a really enjoyable trip and I hope to see more of your blogging...

Pop

maggie said...

so glad your back to blogging!
It was so good to see you guys!
Hope you are lovin' oregon!
Tell your fam I say hi!!

Mags

Karli said...

Hey Denise,

I know I can just talk to you daily now which I love, but I'm not sure how to get a hold of you... Call me and get me your address. I don't think we can do dinner tonight because of the Elders quorum fhe... keep me posted!

Karli