So I made 2 bags for a lady here at my work. She wanted one to be browns/blues and the other one she wanted fall colors. I really like how they turned out. I think the blue and brown one is really cute!
I'd love to get the pattern! My girls all love to sew. Grandma (my mom) gets them each their own sewing machine for their 8th birthdays. These would be a fun project!
4 comments:
Those are darling! Do you have a pattern that you use?
You're very talented Denise...
Pop
So cute denise! I love how all your bags are turning out. I still think you should start a little website on etsy or something! You'd be awesome!
Karli
I'd love to get the pattern! My girls all love to sew. Grandma (my mom) gets them each their own sewing machine for their 8th birthdays. These would be a fun project!
Post a Comment