-On Saturday me and Annie went shopping. We had a fun time. She got a really cute dress and shirt and I got a cute new hoddie! It's just a plain grey one...but I like it.
-I got my hair cut and colored by Stevie and her friend Alisha! Stevie cut it to my chin and then they clored it with some blonds and a brown color. I like how it turned out.
-Last night we went to the Temple with our friends Karli & Zack Cleaver. We had a really good time with them. They are a really fun couple and we really like them. After we finished at the temple we went and ate at Fudruckers. It's a great hamburger joint. Because we got there late, it wasn't crowded at all. It was really yummy and it sure hit the spot.
1 comment:
so where's the picture of your cute new hair-do? Can't wait to see it!
Carla
Post a Comment