well I'm pregnant and glen's going to be a dad!!!
today it was made all official...i'm 14 weeks 5 days along. WOW! it was amazing...i heard the heart beat and it was so strong....well then when i got checked out, dr. stevens said that my uterus was a bit small....so she wanted an ultra sound to just make sure how far along i am. (because of course when it really counts....i didn't keep track of the things you keep track of)
so then i got an ultra-sound.
oh my gosh, how cool. i've seen ultra-sound pictures of friend's babies and i can never tell what anything is...but i could see our baby! and gosh was it a crazy baby! it was zooming all around...it wouldn't stay still for 1 second! it was jumping and rolling and running all over! it was so so cool. i told glen all about it and he said, "GOOD, it'll zoom around like you do"
WOW! i'm really pregnant and it's all so real now.....now that i saw the baby! so here are 2 pics the ultra-sound tech took. i'm sorry that they are a picture taken of a picture...but it's the best i could do. the first is a front shot of the baby adams...laying on it's side...the second shot is the back of the head with the spine....so so cool!
baby front view...the head is on the Right of the picture.
back side of the baby...head on the Right
8 comments:
so glad your appointment went well. Wish i could have gone...next time okay?! Those pictures are incredible and I'm so glad you got to hear the heartbeat, etc. You guys are going to be awesome parents! Love you!
K
Yay! Congratulations!
Congratulations!!! we had heard a rumor... it is fun to get the real announcement. I think you are going to be fun parents.
That is so awesome!! Congratulations. That is so exciting. I am really happy for you and hope all goes great. You and glen with have a cute kid i think.
congratulations!!! i'm so happy for you guys. it's crazy isn't it when you finally get to hear the heartbeat and see the ultrasound how it makes it so much more believable that you're actually going to have a baby. i'm glad that everything is going well. i hope you are feeling good! :)
You may not know me...my name is Jenni Call. I am Glen's first cousin once removed. My Dad is Lane Lance (ask Glen abt him). My baby, Amelia Jean, was born on the 25th of April. It is a perfect time of year! After all the junk winter brings and a lovely summer of fun with a newborn. I am so excited for you both. I love reading your blog. Check out my website if you are interested... www.thefamilypost.com/thecallfamily
YAY for Baby Adams!!!! (I was wondering when you were going to go public with the big news!!)
Congrats again!!
Lots of Love!
Maggie
This means I get to be another aunt! And I'm super excited about that. Plus, Julz gets to be your baby's cousin and that makes her smile every time I tell her about it. Can you imagine her being excited, well she loves cousins more than anything! We hope you feel healthy and the baby keeps growing well. --DB
Post a Comment