

J.D. & Julz

Julz, Papa, & Nana (my mom & dad)

the BOWNS family. J.D. Danna & Julz (i love her face here!)
just a little about the weekend! glen went to crane to help his dad move some cows off of stinkin water. he had a good time. he came home really sore, on saturday he was on a horse from 7AM to 5PM. but he did have a good time. they got back home (in crane) late so he drove home early sunday morning and met me at church with quite a beard going on.
on saturday i went with my mom to john day, oregon. we went and watched the adrian volleyball team at districts. katie and sammy got to dress down for varsity so they were excited even though they knew chances of playing were slim. but we were there all day. adrian got 1st place at districts. so this saturday they have a state playoff game at adrian. oh we also found out some good news for glen's football boys. they ended up getting 3rd in league, so they have a state playoff game next saturday in Mohawk, Or (other side of the state) glen said the boys are really excited and they had a really good practice yesterday. so he's excited about that.
tonight annie has her 1st basketball game of the season in adrian so i thought i'd go check her out. yes, basketball season...my FAVORITE! i get the goose bumps just thinking about basketball season. i miss playing a lot!
tonight i have book club meeting at my house. this month we didn't even read a book, but it's fun to get together with a bunch of girls and just talk. i'm making halloween cookies for it. (with grandma's special orange-kool-aid frosting...my favorite!) so that should be fun. our week isn't that busy but we do have a few things going on.
good luck to everyone's week!!!
3 comments:
Julz reminds me a little of Randy when he was a baby...and JD was burping the heck out of him at our dance recital...it's all on tape somewhere.
Anyway, thanks for doing bookclub at your house tonight; i know you were tired. You are such a great friend and inspire me in so many ways to be better. I love you!
K
Cute pictures of JD's girl. It's nice to hear news from someone of what goes on in Adrian sports. Susie made sugar cookies a few days ago and busted out that kool-aid frosting stuff. Pretty delicious stuff. - LaRae
So Denise I don't know why but I couldn't leave a comment on your new bit of news but Congratulations!!!!! I'm so excited for you. LaRae is due April 14th, and I'm due May 5th! So this will be fun. You are so tiny but the baby pictures are neat. I had a miscarriage in July right before the heartbeat appointment so this time I was wary but I got an ultrasound and did the heartbeat and it makes it so real and exciting. Well I'll be excited to see you on Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment