so my friend from fort collins, brandy...they had a baby girl about 2 weeks ago. i've been meaning to get this gift done for them...and last night i made myself sit down and do it. so i made her a new diaper bag and then i dyed some onsies for the baby girl. i think they turned out really cute. i stitched on some of the onsies...i like how they turned out! now i have 1 more bag to finish that i've been meaning to finish for a long time...my goal..this week! so i'm going to try!

(i love how these turned out...so bright and fun!)i also finished yet another book at work. this book karena gave to me to read. it was a quick and good read.
4 comments:
holy cow, those onesies are darling! and the bag too, of course. (: If you're looking for more good books, I probably have a few to recommend or some you could borrow... i'll look in my stash.
super cute stuff!
Karli
You are so creative! I'd love to get the pattern to those bags. Email me when you get the chance and I'll send you my address: montserratw at hotmail dot com.
I love the bag and onsies! I know I am going to be jealous of Brandy every time I see her with that bag! (hint hint...totally kidding!:))
I really did just want to say that I think your projects turned out adorable!
Denise, you are too cute. You did get the word that I'm due in April...Right! JK I sure do wish that yours and Karli's talents could have worn off on me. So amazing. I know what you mean about the couch thing. Ours are mix matched...can't wait for the day to get a couch set to make it more homey. later LaRae
Post a Comment